- Humidity: 66%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:48:50 AM
- Sunset: 05:40:25 PM
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Cloudy with light rain in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. High 52F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Nathans case could see third time in court
- Owner lobbies to retain gym in OC
- County approves federal, state deal for inlet dredging
- Aloft Hotel project on 45th St. will add mini golf course
- New after-school program features horseback riding
- Naked man arrested in Ocean City
- OCVFC shares update on new recruitment position
- Snow Hill man charged following arrest at OC apt.
- Duffy’s hosts Manny’s Fanny Multiple Sclerosis Benefit
- Small cell towers health concerns not consideration