For nearly four and a half hours, members of the the state board of education listened to testimony on all sides of the controversial indoor school mask mandate.
- Humidity: 64%
- Cloud Coverage: 31%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:11:29 AM
- Sunset: 05:13:45 PM
Sunny to partly cloudy. High 38F. Winds light and variable.
Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 33F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly cloudy skies. High 48F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Worcester rejects Chesapeake Bay Bridge resolution
- Berlin’s town chicken killed by hit-and-run driver, Tuesday
- Margaritaville plans back on track in south Ocean City
- Umbrella impalement case claims dropped against Ocean City
- Fatal West Ocean City fire sparked by space heater
- Ocean City moves Sunfest to late October
- Crews begin work on south end of Ocean City Boardwalk
- Ocean City officials look to end of October for Sunfest
- Beach replenishment project in Ocean City wraps up
- Berlin residents oppose land reclassification