(April 30, 2021) In an effort to quell resortwide staffing struggles, the same international workers who were once reserved for seafood packin…
- Humidity: 58%
- Cloud Coverage:60%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 05:57:51 AM
- Sunset: 07:57:02 PM
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 61F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 48F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly to mostly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 62F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Dispelling rumors: New Frontier Town managers promise 'enhancements' that keep Wild West attractions
- UPDATE: Good Samaritan who saved child wishes to remain anonymous
- Taustin Group secures liquor license for new restaurant
- Teen injured in Cambridge shooting
- The meals of May: Nine Ocean City spots prepping for spring restaurant week
- Police searching for suspects after a series of four shootings
- H-2B workers fill some gaps: Some Ocean City business bringing on more nonimmigrant crews to help with staffing
- Hogan lifting outdoor dining restrictions, mask mandates; OC lifts mask mandates on Boardwalk
- Development at former Phillips site, Sanibel Seas bringing homes, retail to North Ocean City
- CDC, Biden keep up COVID mask guidance for unvaccinated, number of activities for vaccinated