- Humidity: 81%
- Cloud Coverage:62%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:36:24 AM
- Sunset: 05:50:40 PM
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 46F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Rain likely. Low around 40F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Cloudy with light rain early. High 57F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Inlet Village renovations to prioritize views and tourism
- Remarks sting in exchange over Jellyfish
- Falling ice and debris block lanes, cause Bay Bridge delays
- Great Wolf Lodge plans grow again
- Mandate requires watermen to wear masks
- Phillips leaves OPA
- Federal mass vaccination center opening in Maryland
- Organizers present modified Springfest because of covid
- Germans commission KMS Tirpitz
- Thunderbirds to headline 2021 OC Air Show