By Oct. 1, 26.2 percent of consumer electricity must come from Tier 1 resources
- Humidity: 66%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:09:09 AM
- Sunset: 06:22:28 PM
Sunny. High 67F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
A few passing clouds. Low around 60F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Rain. High near 70F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch. Locally heavier rainfall possible.
- Residents want answers on ‘H2Oi,' councilman apologizes for inaction
- Bay bridge backup lasts 10 hours
- OC businesses give thumbs down to H2Oi ‘bad apples’
- Mob grows around cop during arrest
- Planning, zoning pass 45th Street retail store plans
- Special event zone imposed, again
- Planning, zoning approves shopping center site plans
- Ocean City Fall Restaurant Week slated for Oct. 13-27
- UN reports reality of coastal climate change
- County to enforce WHP seasonal residency