(Dec. 13, 2019) Alex Fraschetti, 77, who has presided over decades of restaurant dining in Ocean City, the last 16 at his location in West Oc…
- Humidity: 87%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:38:17 AM
- Sunset: 07:28:10 PM
Mostly cloudy. High around 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 48F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Partly cloudy. High 56F. NW winds shifting to E at 10 to 15 mph.
- OC couple home at last after 27 days at sea aboard cruise
- Exhibition driving bill passes House, Senate
- Hogan issues stay-at-home directive
- No hotel bookings until April 30, OC inlet lot closed off
- Virus claims another victim as resort cancels Springfest
- City officials say visitors must self-quarantine
- OC hotel industry sees record low occupancy
- Coronavirus weekly update: local, statewide and federal
- Atlantic General prepares staff, equipment for virus
- Despite hardships, businesses push forward