- Humidity: 44%
- Cloud Coverage:25%
- Wind: 22 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:13:31 AM
- Sunset: 05:09:31 PM
Windy with a mix of clouds and sun. High around 45F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
A clear sky. Low 27F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 49F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Beach Plaza closes its doors after five decades
- Charges filed in sexual assault of minor visiting OC
- Commission gives OK for 120th St. retail, residential
- Community supports ‘Adopt a Stephen Decatur Senior’
- Undeveloped land with direct beach access on market
- OC approves new traffic-calming policy for streets
- Queen Anne's schools superintendent claims racial discrimination by board of education
- John Dale Smack, Jr.
- OC beach equipment contracts awarded
- Return to classroom to start next week for WCPS students