The incident in which a US Wind-contracted vessel and local fisherman Jimmy Hahn squared off on the open sea has resulted in discussion after …
- Humidity: 99%
- Cloud Coverage:59%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:03:14 AM
- Sunset: 04:39:52 PM
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 61F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Rain showers this evening with clearing overnight. Low 34F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Higher wind gusts possible.
Partly cloudy skies. High near 45F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Final hurdle cleared for Embers redevelopment in Ocean City
- West Ocean City's BulkMore offers variety, large quantities
- Ocean City Christmas Parade returns Saturday
- Cabanas Beach Bar and Grille to replace Paul Revere's
- Ocean City Fire Department responds to Harbor Inn fire
- West Ocean City's Wine’ing Butcher a ‘one-stop shop’ for more than meats
- Ocean City votes to widen sidewalks along Baltimore Avenue
- Liquor board denies alcohol license for 7-Eleven in West Ocean City
- Ocean City Council discussion on Margaritaville alley postponed — again
- Ocean City gets one bid to replace bulkhead