(Oct. 21, 2021) Half a dozen old-school Ocean Pines residents participated in a “History Panel,” discussion last Sunday as part of the larger …
- Humidity: 75%
- Cloud Coverage: 90%
- Wind: 12 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:13:12 AM
- Sunset: 05:10:29 PM
Overcast. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 31F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
Snow likely. Low 26F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 34F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
- Ocean City officials look to end of October for Sunfest
- Delmarva Art Expo set this weekend in Ocean City
- Berlin’s town chicken killed by hit-and-run driver, Tuesday
- Worcester jail project won’t see air conditioning for cellblocks
- Worcester County votes 4-2 in favor of OC room tax increase
- Fatal West Ocean City fire sparked by space heater
- Worcester rejects Chesapeake Bay Bridge resolution
- Ocean City moves Sunfest to late October
- Ocean City gaining traction on diversity and inclusion position
- Ocean City Tourism Commission Briefs: January 2022