- Humidity: 57%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:04:33 AM
- Sunset: 04:39:50 PM
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 49F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy with light rain developing after midnight. Low 46F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
- Route 113 to move to four lanes
- Cropper to take White Horse Park appeal to circuit court
- Wor. to not apply for summer SNAP
- Stephen Decatur High food pantry accepting donations
- Marijuana operation case to go to circuit court in Jan.
- Sixteen graduate from Ocean City University
- Christmas parade in OC, Saturday
- Gudelskys send drive for AGH well past goal
- Gehrig: make resort into Md. sports capital
- Sen. Carozza votes against Kirwan funding recommendations