- Humidity: 81%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:13:07 AM
- Sunset: 06:16:52 PM
Sunny to partly cloudy. High 63F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy with occasional showers overnight. Low 56F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Rain. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds ENE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. Higher wind gusts possible.
- Residents want answers on ‘H2Oi,' councilman apologizes for inaction
- Ocean City Fall Restaurant Week slated for Oct. 13-27
- UN reports reality of coastal climate change
- Twenty-six impersonators to attend annual Elvis Festival
- Special event zone imposed, again
- Over 3,000 racers participate in first OC Spartan event
- OC doctor survives six hours in bay
- Ocean City Florist and Gifts features more than flowers
- Second summer of balloon roundup collects over 1,100
- Ocean City Elvis Festival to include 26 impersonators