(May 10, 2019) County planning officials requested more time last week to review a proposed zoning amendment that would provide legal protecti…
- Humidity: 66%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:48:57 AM
- Sunset: 08:23:21 PM
Mostly sunny. High around 80F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 85F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Jellyfish Festival timing criticized by Leukel
- OC Beach Patrol saves life July 4
- Traffic stop catches wanted murder suspect
- Matt Ortt LLC celebrates OPA property successes
- Golf Course Rd. to close Wednesday
- Bistro offers new menu items and additional seating
- Restaurant offers fresh sushi, poke bowls and teriyaki
- After another court no-show, OC man faces arrest on sight
- OC hotel seeks owner of stuffed toy
- Cops on bus program shifts focus to uniformed officers