- Humidity: 81%
- Cloud Coverage: 56%
- Wind: 14 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:12:33 AM
- Sunset: 05:11:26 PM
Light snow this morning will give way to some clearing this afternoon. High 34F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%.
Partly cloudy skies. Low 23F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy. High near 40F. Winds light and variable.
- Ocean City officials look to end of October for Sunfest
- Berlin’s town chicken killed by hit-and-run driver, Tuesday
- Worcester rejects Chesapeake Bay Bridge resolution
- Worcester jail project won’t see air conditioning for cellblocks
- Fatal West Ocean City fire sparked by space heater
- Umbrella impalement case claims dropped against Ocean City
- Worcester County votes 4-2 in favor of OC room tax increase
- Ocean City moves Sunfest to late October
- Delmarva Art Expo set this weekend in Ocean City
- Crews begin work on south end of Ocean City Boardwalk