(April 2, 2021) Worcester Technical High School senior Brady Esham and Ocean Front Counseling will hold Operation Ocean Hope, an event for aut…
- Humidity: 38%
- Cloud Coverage:65%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 05:51:45 AM
- Sunset: 08:02:17 PM
A mix of clouds and sun. High around 60F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly clear. Low around 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Generally sunny. High 63F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Berlin man identified as hero who saved child from water after accident
- Rise and parachute fall of Nazi officer Rudolph Hess
- Fourth man sentenced in 2020 Ocean City Boardwalk brawl gets seven years
- Ocean City beach toplessness advocate Chelsea Eline gets another day in court
- Worker housing project proposed for downtown Ocean City: Major undertaking would create dorm-style setup for seasonal employees
- Resort lifts mask mandate day after state does same
- Dispelling rumors: New Frontier Town managers promise 'enhancements' that keep Wild West attractions
- Man accused in 2010 stabbing on Ocean City's 54th Street headed for indictment after decade on the run
- Massive mixed-use development breaks ground in Cecil County
- Good cops: Couple praise Ocean City police for swift work finding runaway dog