- Humidity: 100%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 05:36:52 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:43 PM
Scattered thunderstorms during the morning. Cloudy skies this afternoon. High 77F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Isolated thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Group caught overnight inside WreckTangle
- Stabbing suspect to be extradited
- Inaugural Jellyfish Festival in downtown OC, June 21-23
- OC building permit value drops $10 million
- DUI suspect allegedly flees crash
- Cul-de-sacked: Theft suspects try to flee but it’s a dead end
- OC Socks offers over 1,500 styles
- Annual Ocean City Air Show this Saturday and Sunday
- Jobs go without workers
- Sundaes in the Park to kick off this Sunday in OC