Ocean City Today offers a variety of advertising packages, including multiple papers, all aimed at delivering the resort area market of both visitors and residents in coastal Maryland and Delaware.
For general sales inquiries, email email@example.com or call 410-723-6397.
For classifieds, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-723-6397.
For public notices and legal advertising, email email@example.com or call 410-723-6397.
- Humidity: 55%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 19 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 06:51:10 AM
- Sunset: 04:43 PM
Sunny. High 56F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Clear skies. Low 37F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High near 50F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Second wave here, Maryland and Worcester not spared
- Washington County declared Second Amendment sanctuary
- Simms departs from OC restaurant
- Winterfest begins next Thursday
- Tyler Chesney
- Presumptive West Virginia Senate leader says state must protect public health and respect civil liberties
- OC BikeFest could expand to two weeks
- OC boat show another victim of coronavirus
- Restaurants hit again by restrictions
- Ocean City church to provide dinner on Thanksgiving