- Humidity: 98%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:19:04 AM
- Sunset: 07:40:38 PM
Cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 66F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Higher wind gusts possible.
Showers and thunderstorms likely. A few storms may be severe. Low near 60F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Cloudy with rain ending in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
- ZZ Top to perform in Ocean City at BikeFest in Sept.
- Snow Hill Middle School shooting plot uncovered
- Man accused of driving with suspended license since ‘08
- Conviction leads to 4.5-year prison sentence for man
- Delaware woman arrested for DUI, other charges in OC
- Gym lease treadmill ends with new deal
- Bill raises age to 21 for cigarettes/vape products
- Releases of H-2B visas increased
- New rooms, new challenge
- TowBoatUS under new ownership