- Humidity: 93%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 05:36:50 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:41 PM
Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to cloudy skies late. High 78F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Isolated thunderstorms during the evening hours. Skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Stabbing suspect to be extradited
- Group caught overnight inside WreckTangle
- Inaugural Jellyfish Festival in downtown OC, June 21-23
- OC building permit value drops $10 million
- DUI suspect allegedly flees crash
- Cul-de-sacked: Theft suspects try to flee but it’s a dead end
- OC Socks offers over 1,500 styles
- Annual Ocean City Air Show this Saturday and Sunday
- Jobs go without workers
- Md. couple featured on HGTV show finds OC vacation home