- Humidity: 82%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:35:16 AM
- Sunset: 07:30:03 PM
Areas of patchy fog early. A few showers this morning with mostly cloudy conditions during the afternoon hours. High around 60F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thunderstorms during the evening will give way to cloudy skies after midnight. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- OC couple home at last after 27 days at sea aboard cruise
- No hotel bookings until April 30, OC inlet lot closed off
- Virus claims another victim as resort cancels Springfest
- OC hotel industry sees record low occupancy
- Gov. Larry Hogan orders citizens to stay home
- Coronavirus paid sick leave for OC ACME employees
- Bay Bridge westbound lane reopens, other projects continue
- Coronavirus weekly update: local, statewide and federal
- Exhibition driving bill passes House, Senate
- Ideas for helping families and individuals stay active