As featured on
- Humidity: 49%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:34:41 AM
- Sunset: 05:51:58 PM
Mostly sunny skies. High 48F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 39F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Mad Fish seeks to rebuild
- Get your hot dog! Nathan’s to come to OC
- Boardwalk bike time extension request no-go for now
- Resort hair stylist opens new salon in downtown OC
- Transportation Committee considers alternative traffic signal options
- Judge rules in favor of Martinsburg firefighters in holiday pay lawsuit
- County accepts plan to secure broadband
- Jellyfish Festival gets OK from resort leaders
- ICE administrative offices coming to Mid-Shore
- Death by Chocolate event in West Ocean City, Saturday