Beginner bow fishermen Jesse Hildebrand, left, and Matt Hildebrand tipped the scales with a record- setting 204.3 pound butterfly ray on Aug. 13.
- Humidity: 59%
- Cloud Coverage:12%
- Wind: 13 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:09:05 AM
- Sunset: 05:17:15 PM
Plentiful sunshine. High around 45F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 29F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Windy. Cloudy skies will become partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 37F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
- Undeveloped land with direct beach access on market
- Royal Farms store near Ocean Pines preliminary review
- June beating suspect seeks plea
- Suspect in August armed robbery to serve prison time
- ATLANTIC GENERAL HOSPITAL ANNOUNCES PLANS TO HOLD WEEKLY COVID-19 VACCINE CLINICS FOR THE COMMUNITY
- Hotel with 52 units proposed for Berlin area
- Julie Ann Schmidt
- Hogan's RELIEF Act, stimulus payments get 1st hearing in Maryland Senate
- New push to legalize marijuana in Maryland
- Students return to school in waves