- Humidity: 91%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:43 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:54 PM
Partly cloudy. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy. Low 73F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High around 85F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Businesses strained by pent-up demand and no staff
- Yacht lost in heavy seize
- J-1 students officially out
- What will July 4th bring forth for weekend?
- Bowen seeks justice for his younger brother with petition
- Man seeks help financing medical bills after attack
- Resort police tested by spike in incidents
- Covid-19 still trending down ahead of holiday weekend
- Berlin BLM march spreads message of equality, justice
- 'Favorite Things' commercials to go on air July 1