- Humidity: 91%
- Cloud Coverage:51%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:15:40 AM
- Sunset: 07:43 PM
A mix of clouds and sun this morning, then becoming windy with thunderstorms developing this afternoon. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 66F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Mostly clear. Low 38F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. High 54F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
- Ocean City server dies in single-car crash on Rt. 50
- Sports betting headed to Ocean Downs, mobile apps
- Town agrees to hire Starfire for Fourth of July fireworks
- Crime rate goes up as more break away from cabin fever
- OC tells cabbies to pay up or face penalties
- Congested sign to highlight several prohibited activities
- Town grants photo franchise additional year on contract
- Marijuana legalization eyed for 2022 for both U.S. and Maryland; Schumer hopes for passage by next 4/20
- Worcester County Board of License Commissioners Briefs
- Safe spaces: Worcester schools running smoothly since full reopening