(Aug. 21, 2020) This week, 80 years ago, the German Luftwaffe was completing Phase Two of its aerial assault on Britain’s island nation. Phase Three would begin shortly.
- Humidity: 72%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:56:32 AM
- Sunset: 06:42:12 PM
Sunny. High 74F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly clear evening skies will give way to mostly cloudy skies overnight. Low 57F. SSW winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High near 65F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Jay Wise pleads guilty to child porn
- Intense start to pop-up rally weekend
- Tensions grow Friday night during pop-up rally weekend
- Modified cars, stricter rules
- Winterfest of Lights remains on schedule, but modified
- Two file, race in OC begins
- OC cops ready with new laws to brake rally
- Restaurants’ space limits their capacity
- Mayor and Police Chief hold press conference to discuss car rally
- Shore Craft Beer Fest gets Ocean City Council’s approval