As featured on
The deal, which includes a $13 million signing bonus and $26 million in guaranteed money, makes Corey Linsley the NFL’s highest-paid center with a $12.5 million-per-year average salary.
General manager Brian Gutekunst hopes suitors won’t woo their top tight end after breakout season.
If the Packers intend to add anyone during free agency, they still may need to alter Aaron Rodgers’ contract to clear additional salary cap space.
- Humidity: 58%
- Cloud Coverage:15%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:52:44 AM
- Sunset: 08:01:25 PM
Mostly sunny. High 62F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy. Low 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 62F. NNW winds shifting to ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
- Berlin man identified as hero who saved child from water after accident
- Rise and parachute fall of Nazi officer Rudolph Hess
- Fourth man sentenced in 2020 Ocean City Boardwalk brawl gets seven years
- Ocean City beach toplessness advocate Chelsea Eline gets another day in court
- Worker housing project proposed for downtown Ocean City: Major undertaking would create dorm-style setup for seasonal employees
- Resort lifts mask mandate day after state does same
- Dispelling rumors: New Frontier Town managers promise 'enhancements' that keep Wild West attractions
- Man accused in 2010 stabbing on Ocean City's 54th Street headed for indictment after decade on the run
- Massive mixed-use development breaks ground in Cecil County
- Good cops: Couple praise Ocean City police for swift work finding runaway dog