- Humidity: 72%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:38:17 AM
- Sunset: 07:28:10 PM
Cloudy skies. High 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly clear skies early. Increasing clouds with showers late. Low 47F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Partly cloudy. High 58F. NW winds shifting to E at 10 to 15 mph.
- OC couple home at last after 27 days at sea aboard cruise
- Exhibition driving bill passes House, Senate
- No hotel bookings until April 30, OC inlet lot closed off
- Hogan issues stay-at-home directive
- Virus claims another victim as resort cancels Springfest
- OC hotel industry sees record low occupancy
- City officials say visitors must self-quarantine
- Gov. Larry Hogan orders citizens to stay home
- Coronavirus weekly update: local, statewide and federal
- Despite hardships, businesses push forward