- Humidity: 100%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:47 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:39 PM
Cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 75F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Scattered thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low around 70F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 83F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Group caught overnight inside WreckTangle
- Stabbing suspect to be extradited
- Inaugural Jellyfish Festival in downtown OC, June 21-23
- OC building permit value drops $10 million
- DUI suspect allegedly flees crash
- Cul-de-sacked: Theft suspects try to flee but it’s a dead end
- OC Socks offers over 1,500 styles
- Sundaes in the Park to kick off this Sunday in OC
- Annual Ocean City Air Show this Saturday and Sunday
- Jobs go without workers