- Humidity: 67%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:02:47 AM
- Sunset: 04:39:52 PM
A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 53F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Mostly cloudy early, then clearing overnight. Low around 35F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Mainly sunny. High 42F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
- Route 113 to move to four lanes
- Cropper to take White Horse Park appeal to circuit court
- Gudelskys send drive for AGH well past goal
- Gehrig: make resort into Md. sports capital
- Wor. to not apply for summer SNAP
- City gains $9.1 million through new pier deal
- Stephen Decatur High food pantry accepting donations
- Elder advises deeper look into solar farms
- Resident asks city leaders to provide more public AEDs
- Sen. Carozza votes against Kirwan funding recommendations