As featured on
- Humidity: 97%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:11:38 AM
- Sunset: 07:58:29 PM
Areas of patchy fog early. Some sunshine with a thunderstorm or two possible this afternoon. High 81F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Mostly clear. Low around 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 83F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Storm, covid-19 hits hotel numbers
- Masks non-negotiable on resort Boardwalk
- County’s covid-19 numbers continue to rise more rapidly
- Sunfest: maybe and maybe not
- Wor., Ocean City pursue employees from Puerto Rico
- OC housing market sees surge among out-of-state buyers
- Isaias was one tricky tempest
- Ladies bring in some nice fish during ‘Heels and Reels’
- OC Council extends Boardwalk bike hours
- Ocean City Council says OK to $100,000 for OC Air Show