As featured on
The National Weather Service issued a blizzard warning for Ocean City and Worcester County, effective from 7 p.m. Friday evening through 7 p.m. Saturday evening.
- Humidity: 67%
- Cloud Coverage: 18%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:05:30 AM
- Sunset: 04:40 PM
Mostly sunny. High 46F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Clear skies. Low 36F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 48F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
- Local teenager passes away after year-plus cancer fight
- Duplex plan for 127th Street in Ocean City tabled
- Ocean City inks Comcast deal, grandfathers senior discount
- Ocean City north end townhouses approved at Sun & Surf
- Christmas 5K, church services approved in Ocean City
- OPA board meetings become members-only sessions
- Condos coming to 137th Street in north Ocean City
- Ocean City Council approves e-bike licensing amid debate
- OC’s 39th annual Christmas parade and after party this weekend
- The convention that keeps on growing is back.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.