As featured on
- Humidity: 94%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:14:15 AM
- Sunset: 07:54:49 PM
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Mostly cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 73F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 77F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.
- Storm, covid-19 hits hotel numbers
- Sunfest: maybe and maybe not
- Masks non-negotiable on resort Boardwalk
- Wor., Ocean City pursue employees from Puerto Rico
- Pop-up rally Facebook page found, slated for Sept. 24
- County’s covid-19 numbers continue to rise more rapidly
- OC Council extends Boardwalk bike hours
- Ladies bring in some nice fish during ‘Heels and Reels’
- OC Tourism Commission axes fall campaign
- Isaias was one tricky tempest